On July 1, 1985 Sangre de Cristo Hospice cared for its very first patient. From that day on your Hometown Hospice has cared for thousands upon thousands of individuals and families throughout southern Colorado. To celebrate the birth of Sangre de Cristo Hospice and Palliative Care we are asking people that have been touched by hospice care to participate in our 24 hours of giving campaign.
It is only through the generosity of our supporters that we are able to provide the highest quality of care to our patients, their families, and the greater community.
Let’s come together on one day, for one cause and support caring for our community on July 1, 2017!
Did You Know?
- 100% of donations received stay in the community and are used to fund patient and community care.
- The Joni Fair Hospice House is the only hospice inpatient facility in southern Colorado.
- Sangre de Cristo Hospice & Palliative Care has never turned a patient away due to their inability to pay.
- Sangre de Cristo Hospice & Palliative Care provides numerous free services and programs to patients, their families, and to the community that are not reimbursable.
- Caregiver support groups, Kids grief camps, Pet Peace of Mind program, Palliative care services, organizational/company grief support to local businesses, We Honor Veterans program, community grief counseling.
Skip your morning coffee, lunchtime value meal, or afternoon snack and make a difference with your gift!