Our “We Honor Veterans” program was launched on Memorial Day 2011!
Our current program involves several protocols:
- The military checklist is part of our admission process and asks the important question, “Were you in the military?”
- All veteran patients receive an engraved flag lapel pin.
- All veteran patients receive appreciation certificates that are personalized.
- An American flag is placed on the doorway of a veteran patient’s room at Hospice House.
- Specially made ‘flag’ blankets are also provided to each veteran patient.
As we expected, the ample comments we are receiving from family and friends after implementing this program have been positive – lots of tears and heartfelt thanks.Download Order Form